David Friedman is entrepreneur, Managing Partner at Panther Capital, mentor and financial professional with 25 years experience in building, managing and growing closely held businesses, managing investment assets and investment strategies. He has been involved in Venture Capital, Private Equity and direct investment opportunities across multiple industries and disciplines. His current fund is only investing in the cannabis space.
Listen and Learn:
- The pros and cons of working for a family office
- How David expanded into venture capital and private equity
- The dynamics of an operational VC and why David likes it
- Why David jumped out of tech investing and into cannabis
- The risk of cannabis and recent developments in the industry
- How to time a gold rush
- Why cannabis will be a top 5 market in 10 years
- The reason institutional money is slowly seeping into cannabis
- Challenges with liquidity and exits
Daivd’s Twitter: @CFOworldwide
Are you an accredited investor? Apply to join our angel syndicate if you’d like to access our deal flow.
Recently joined Corl – we’re funding startups and SMBs with no equity dilution – find out more!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | RSS | More