Catherine Ulrich is the Managing Director of FirstMark Capital, invests in a broad range of consumer and enterprise start-ups. She has a deep passion for and expertise in health and wellness, consumer AI, and behavior change. Prior to joining FirstMark, she was the Chief Product Officer at Shutterstock (NYSE: SSTK), which she joined after serving as Chief Product Officer of Weight Watchers (NYSE: WTW).
Listen and Learn:
- The important skills for any Product Manager
- How Catherine thinks about product roadmapping and company direction
- Ways that any individual can uplevel their leadership and personal growth
- Why Catherine decided to switch from operator to investor
- What WeightWatchers taught Catherine about customer interactions
- How misaligned markets create massive opportunities
- Where there may be very interesting investment opportunities
- Two key questions to ask every founder
Are you an accredited investor? Apply to join our angel syndicate if you’d like to access our deal flow.