Kyle Ellicott is the Founder and Chief Labs Officer of ReadWrite / ReadWrite Labs (formerly known as Wearable IoT World, Inc.), a San Francisco-based Media and Ventures company dedicated to creating the social fabric for businesses around Wearables and the Internet of Things (IoT) ecosystem. The company is focused on connecting technological experts, thought-leaders, corporate/startup executives, and investors as they build these emerging technologies through fostering dynamic relationships between brands, businesses, and bright minds.
And in an exciting twist, Kyle will be joining The Syndicate as a Managing Partner to help our grow our accredited investor syndicate, bringing his powerful network and deal flow to our group of angel investors. I am super excited to have Kyle on the team as I’ve been a bit busy and unable to focus on our investors as I feel I should and look forward to the professionalization and growth of our syndicate.
NOTE: If you are an accredited investor and interested in high growth investment opportunities, I recommend applying to join our investment group.
Listen and Learn:
- How IoT is shaping up to evolve society
- Why China will dominate transportation and driverless vehicles industry
- Lessons learned from investing in over 100 IoT startups
- Mistakes Kyle made as an angel investor
- How to think about scooter, bike and ridesharing companies
- The reason the US is lagging in certain industries
- How Kyle sees blockchains role in society
- Implications of IoT growth in our daily lives
- Why investing globally is a really good idea as an investor
- How Kyle builds up better and better deal flow
- Why Kyle will be joining The Syndicate to help bolster our investment group
Are you an accredited investor? Apply to join our angel syndicate if you’d like to access our deal flow.