Erica Duignan Minnihan is the founder and Managing Partner of 1000 Angels, the world’s largest digital-first, invitation-only elite investor network of curated, high-quality investment opportunities with ZERO carry.
SAVE $500 OFF 1000Angels Exclusive Angel Investor Membership with this Link! For more info about 1000Angels, but not to join, use this link.
Erica’s also the founder of Reign Ventures, a VC fund focused on women and minority founders. Prior to 1000 Angels, she was a Managing Partner of CofoundersLab accelerator and a Managing Director of DreamIt Ventures, one of the top early-stage venture investors and accelerators. Erica also was an Executive Director of Golden Seeds, one of the top angel networks with offices in New York City, Boston and San Francisco.
Listen and Learn:
- What Erica looks for in startup investment
- The value of angel networks for accredited investors
- Why the product’s not important in investing
- The ROI opportunity in underrepresented founders
- What Erica learned working for DreamIt
- Ways investors can learn the ins and outs of startup investing
- How to avoid making the same mistake twice
- When secondaries make sense, and when they don’t
- Why investors don’t need operating experience
- Which industries Erica’s most excited about and why
1000Angels – SAVE $500 on membership with this link!
Erica’s Twitter: @ericaminnihan
Are you an accredited investor? Apply to join our angel syndicate if you’d like to access our deal flow.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | RSS | More