Venu Pemmaraju is Managing Partner at Wipro Ventures, a $100M fund out of Wipro Ltd. focused on early to mid-stage startups investments that leverage their Global 1000 clients to help startups grow and acquire enterprise-level customers. He also serves as a board observer for Avaamo, CloudGenix, Emailage, and ImanisData and prior to this was an Investment Director at Intel Capital.
Listen and Learn:
- What it is like building a successful corporate venture arm
- What Venu learned living through two boom and bust cycles
- Why cybersecurity is always a safe bet for investments
- How startups should think about corporate VCs
- Are headed for another crash
- Why automation is a great trend to ride
- Why so many more enterprises are starting investment arms
Venu’s Main Projects:
Are you an accredited investor? Apply to join our angel syndicate if you’d like to access our deal flow.